Family Law- “I just want him to leave…”

by Andrew Lind on 6 February, 15

Often when a relationship breaks down, one person may decide to leave the home… but what happens if they don’t? Can the other person legally kick them out?
An order for sole occupancy in a family law matter is not easy to obtain and should not be used as a “tactical weapon” in any ongoing matrimonial conflict.
See this article titled “I just want him to leave…” as our experienced Family Lawyer discusses the court process in sole occupancy applications.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Terms & Conditions

Law Experts content including responses to your questions and comments provides legal information, tips and hints. The content on this site is not legal advice. That’s good, because there’s no risk of getting a bill by making a comment, asking a question or just contacting us.

You agree that any comment or question that you may ask may be published on this site, after editorial review, for the benefit of future readers. Our editors may edit comments in their discretion. For example we will would seek to remove information that would identify you.

The Corney & Lind lawyers (law experts) are of course happy to give legal advice, that’s what they do for a living. However it is only legal advice when you have engaged Corney & Lind Lawyers to provide legal advice for you. Before you do that you want to have an idea of what it might cost and our lawyers are happy to communicate with you about this.

We may change any of these terms and conditions at any time in our discretion by changing them on this page.

You must scroll down the terms & conditions before you can agree.

Previous post:

Next post: