How do you pick a good conveyancing lawyer?
Here are my top 6 tips:
- Responsive – when you need them you can get a solicitor on the phone
- Knowledgeable – they know what they are talking about and speak about it in clear language
- Practical– they are prepared not just to give you advice but make practical suggestions and recommendations (“If I were you this is what I would do ….”)
- Personal – they take the time to understand what is important to you and the particular property
- Recommended – other clients are saying … these guys are good. Read what clients are saying about us.
- Price – You will get what you pay for, but the price must be fair and fixed