Our Brisbane Lawyers are often asked: What should my Estate Plan include? Is it more than just making a Will?
So what should your Estate Plan include? There is no “one size fits all” but here are some common elements of a well considered Estate Planning exercise:
- An up to date Will
- Testamentary Trusts (in your Will)
- Protective Trusts (in your Will)
- An Enduring Power of Attorney
- Binding Death Nominations for Superannuation
- Succession Deed (arrangements) for Family Trusts
- Guardian Guidelines (for the guardians of your infant children)
- Executor Checklist (with assets listed)
So why do all this work on Estate Planning and Succession Planning? To save your estate and loved ones grief and loss. Contact an Estate Planning Lawyer or Succession Planning Lawyer today to discuss your Estate Planning and Sucession Planning needs.